Mayor’s Point Terminal specializes as a distribution center for products such as woodpulp, linerboard, plywood and paper products. With 1,750 ft (533 m) of deepwater berthing with adjacent warehousing served by covered rail, your breakbulk processing is fast and efficient to ensure your products, and your market share, are protected.
Brunswick’s advantages make it an ideal location for breakbulk cargo.
- Dedicated forest products team
- 7.9 acres (3.2 ha) of covered storage, 4 acres (1.62 ha) paved and 3.9 acres (1.59 ha) unpaved
- 2,000 ft (610 m) of rail siding to support transit shed operations
- Immediate access to major interstates with 150-plus trucking options
- Pre-load and pre-staging to accommodate tight deadlines, delays and over-the-road permit loading
On-Terminal Breakbulk Handling Infrastructure
- 10 forklifts with capacities from 9,000-15,500 lbs (4,082.3-7,030.7 kg)