Hwy 341 and Akin Rd, Jesup, GA 31546
500+ Acres Industrial Site
500+ Acres Industrial Site | Wayne County’s Highway 341 South Commerce Center is comprised of 500+ acres on Highway 341, a four-lane, divided highway that connects I-75 to I-95. Of the 500+ acres, 350 acres are GRAD certified tract with environmental studies including Wetlands Delineation, Phase I and Threatened and Endangered Species completed; a Preliminary Engineering Report completed by Thomas & Hutton Engineers; and a newly upgraded Norfolk Southern rail crossing. Expansion of Atlanta Gas Light’s natural gas line to this site has been constructed to the point that an end-user is now required for completion. In addition, a spine road through the 350 acres has been constructed, adding even more value to this premier site located centrally between Jesup and Brunswick.
- Natural Gas
- Broadband Fiber
- Water and sewer service will be available via deep well/septic system for each individual tract
Transportation & Access
- Airport: 56 Miles to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
- Port: 41 Miles to Port of Brunswick
- Interstate: 19 Miles to Interstate 95
- Highway: 0 Miles to Hwy 341
- Rail: Rail Served Site
Get in touch
Connect in Wayne!
Address: 261 West Plum Street, Jesup, GA 31545